- Syria: IOM continues emergency operations and plans to expand the distribution of winter kits despite increasing levels of violence.
- Jordan: The number of Syrians fleeing Syria into Jordan continues to increase (from 2,533 last week to 3,217). IOM is now operating in three locations (Thnebe border area, Mafraq transit facility and Za’atri refugee camp) where refugees are most in need of emergency transport.
- Lebanon: IOM continues to distribute winter kits and shelter support items to Syrian refugees and a vast majority of Lebanese returnees. IOM also continues to conduct psychosocial support sessions for Syrian refugee and Lebanese returnee children.
- Iraq: The local government in Ninewa has requested that IOM construct a 45,000-litre water tank in Alkasek camp. IOM will respond to the request in coordination with UNICEF and UNHCR.
- Turkey: The Vietnamese Embassy in Turkey has expressed interest in contributing to humanitarian efforts with blankets for Syrian refugees in camps.