• 20,000 people reached with aid in the besieged areas of Madamiyet Elsham for the first time since late 2012.
• Adoption of Security Council resolution 2165 authorizes aid deliveries from four additional border crossings.
• 2.5 million people in Aleppo continue to be affected by water shortages.
• 2.7 million children received polio vaccination in June immunization campaign.
$ 2.3 billion requested (US$) for humanitarian assistance inside Syria
$ 4.2 billion requested (US$) for the Regional Refugee Response Plan
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.