General developments & political & security situation
· Shoygu: Russian troops started departing from Syria.
· Kazakh Foreign Ministry: Astana 8 will be held on 21 and 22 December 2017.
· People's Assembly discussed performance of the Ministry of Health, and Members demanded giving the health and medical situation in governorates utmost importance, and tightening control over pharmaceutical factories and private hospitals in terms of high prices and medical services... Health Minister: Ministry signed 28 contracts for purchase of medical equipment, through the Iranian credit line; and 5 ambulances recently distributed in several governorates.
· Health Ministry launched campaign to arrest unlicensed persons providing herbal treatments.
· Intensive work on the East Ghouta file, and negotiations focused on two issues: either eliminating Nusra group or evacuating them form the area … Sources say that things are moving headed for comprehensive settlement soon, where East Ghouta return back as part of the state, the weapon may be handed over and may be part of defense of the country.
· Under supervision of the Syrian Arab Red Crescent, a convoy of humanitarian assistance arrived in Albukamal, provided by the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) and the United Nations.