General developments & political & security situation
• Syrian government forces and Iranian-backed militias have completely retaken the city of Deir al-Zour.
• The regime forces targeted Talbiseh and warplanes raid on the countryside of Hama leaving casualties and wounded.
• UN agencies: a deteriorating humanitarian situation for about 50,000 Syrians in the AL-Rukban camp. Russia on Friday accused the United States of committing a "war crime" in Syria, saying its military had denied Syrian refugees access to humanitarian aid. The claim, denied in Washington, was made by the Russian defense ministry's Syria reconciliation center, which cited a "most severe humanitarian situation" in the Al-Tanf region. It also said tens of thousands of Syrian refugees from the Al-Rukban refugee camp on the Jordanian border are deprived of humanitarian aid because of the US, which "illegally placed their military base there and forbids approach within 55 kilometers (35 miles) under the threat of death."
• The U.S.-backed Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF): civilians returned to al-Meshleb, Raqqa’s easternmost district, after “mine-removal teams had finished clearing the entire neighborhood of explosives left indiscriminately in civilian homes.”
• The district is the first in Raqqa that civilians have been allowed to return to.
• Al-Qaida-linked militants captured three villages in northern Hama from government forces.
• ISIL supreme leader 'caliph' al-Baghdadi has reportedly departed Iraq for Syria on 06 November.
• The Director-General of the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) Ahmet Uzumcu said on 06 November in a note in his forty-ninth monthly progress report on Monday that OPCW had verified the elimination of 25 out of 27 chemical weapons production facilities in Syria.
• U.S. Defense Secretary Mattis said on 06 November he backed diplomatic efforts to bring an end to the Syrian civil war.
• The US continues to supply SDF with arms and has recently delivered 120 trucks loaded with heavy armament and armored vehicles for the Deir Ezzor operation.
• Turkey says Russia postpones Syria peace conference.
• Syrian government holds no talks with Kurds on separation of the North.
• High tension is reported in eastern Ghota between Jaish Al Islam and Faylak Al Rahman/Tahrir Al Sham). Jaish Al Islam announced that Faylak Al Rahman broke the peace and attacked three of Jaish Al Islam locations in east Al Ghouta. Media sources indicate that Jaish El Islam is preparing for retaliatory action against Faylak Al Rahman/Tahrir Al Sham)