• Imperative that additional assistance addresses the needs of displaced populations throughout Syria and not just in the "hotspots".
• Need to increase the number of humanitarian organizations authorized to provide assistance inside Syria to cope with increasing needs.
• Donors urgently need to provide and expand assistance to neighbouring countries hosting refugees.
• Urgent that a solution be found to resolve the increasing security and law and order problems in Zaatari camp, Jordan which now houses over 130,000 people (the 4 th largest town in Jordan) Unacceptable that humanitarian workers have been exposed to violence.
• Respect for the protection of civilians, including humanitarian workers and especially medical personnel and facilities, and unfettered access to conflict zones throughout the country need to be ensured.
• Advocacy through all possible channels to call for increased access and a strengthened presence of international humanitarian workers on the ground.
• Keeping the humanitarian and political tracks separate to facilitate access to those in need remains a priority.