▪ The national average prices of sorghum, goat and groundnut continued their increasing trend in September compared to August 2018.
▪ The national average retail price of sorghum slightly increased by 1.1 percent, in WFP areas, compared to the August 2018.
▪ The retail prices of sorghum increased only in 4 out of 12 states, while it either decreased or remained stable in the rest of the states.
▪ The national average retail price of goat continued its significant increase (9.3 percent) compared to the previous month;
▪ The national average retail price of groundnut increased by 4.0 percent compared to the previous month.
▪ In ElGadarif Auction Market, the average wholesale prices of sorghum and millet showed a significant decrease in September compared to August 2018 and the same period of the last year (September 2017)