This Week Highlights (11 - 17 Feb 2013)
- Access to people affected by conflict in the Jebel Amir area in North Darfur has improved.
- The United Nations and partners continue to advocate for humanitarian assistance to be provided to displaced and conflict affected civilians in South Kordofan and Blue Nile.
- Over 40,000 people of South Sudanese origin remain stranded in Khartoum State and are living in dire conditions.
- The Sudanese Red Crescent Society (SRCS) has distributed non-food relief supplies to 21,700 people, in El Sireaf.
- Some 11,000 animals in Kebkabiya, 28,000 in El Sireaf and 11,000 in Saraf Omra were vaccinated against common animal diseases, according to FAO.
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.