• UN received reports that an unidentified number of people have been displaced following fighting between SAF and SPLM-N in Habila town in South Kordofan.
• An estimated 13,500 refugees from South Sudan arrived in Sudan during the first three months of 2015, according to UNHCR.
• Inter-communal clashes around Mellit in North Darfur affect aid operations in the area.
• 2015 HRP for Sudan is 5% funded, while humanitarian needs increased with up to 67,000 new IDPs and refugees from South Sudan since 1 January 2015.
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.