Recovery, Return & Reintegration (RRR) Sector Mission Report: Joint Missions in Umm Dukhun Locality, Central Darfur Quarter 4, 2017
• Desk review and key informant interviews prior to mission to formulate and adapt adequate assessment tools and identify locations.
• Briefing of mission and response plan objectives for the area with local government, community representatives and (I)NGOs on the ground.
• Mixed focus group discussions with community leaders and representatives.
• Technical sub-group discussions and key informant interviews on relevant themes as well as general overview of living conditions
• Mission follow-up meetings and intervention planning sessions
• This mission report and its recommendations include and draw on findings and recommendations from all previous rapid assessments in the area (including from TGH and WFP in 2016 and IOM’s Displacement Tracking Matrix) and sector data bases to give the most comprehensive overview possible.