• One humanitarian worker killed and two remain missing in southern Sudan.
• Humanitarian Coordinator meets with the Vice-President of the Government of South Sudan and the Chief of Staff of the SPLA to condemn the incidents and to call on all parties to ensure the protection of humanitarian staff.
• Recent fighting in Unity State causes high levels of displacement.
• Inter-communal violence causes further civilian casualties and displacement in Jonglei State.
• Movement of another 6,000 government-sponsored returns to southern Sudan commences.
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.