- Humanitarian actors continue response to displaced civilians following recent insecurity in Jonglei, Lakes and Western Equatoria.
- Despite an agreement to cease hostilities, the security situation along the border between Lakes and Western Equatoria remain tense, with 34,000 people still displaced.
- Spontaneous returnees continue to arrive in southern Sudan with the number of new arrivals since October now more than 290,100 people.
- Humanitarian actors to start supporting the spontaneously returned 3,635 IDPs and refugees in Nyoro village, West Darfur
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.