- Humanitarian actors temporarily relocate from northern Unity Station as insecurity heightens.
- The return of 6,000 people from Kosti and Khartoum to souther Sudan organized by the Government of National Unity begins.
- Assistance provided to 2,000 people displaced due to fighting in Southern Kordofan.
- Full humanitarian operations resume in Kalma IDP camp after a 10 day interruption.
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.