• An estimated 13,500 people fled fighting and sought shelter in Government- controlled areas of South Kordofan over the past three weeks, according to HAC and IOM.
• SPLM-Nsaidthatsome 90,000 people were recently displaced in SPLM-N areas as a result of fighting between the SAF and SPLM- N in South Kordofan.
• Some 290,000 people were displaced since February 2014 in Darfur. This includes 119,000 who have returned and some 171,000 people who remain displaced.
• About 67,400 people have arrived from South Sudan, according to the UN Refugee Agency (UNHCR). This is an increase of some 5,000 people compared to the previous week.
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.