This report is produced by OCHA in collaboration with humanitarian partners. It covers 29 and 30 May. The next report will be issued on 1 June.
· Distributions in key areas are underway, but humanitarian needs among the displaced remain high.
· Humanitarian partners are stepping up efforts to locate displaced populations in order to identify needs and provide life-saving support.
· Humanitarian access to displaced groups has remained challenging, with fuel shortages, rains, the poor state of roads and the remoteness of displacement areas impeding operations.
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.