• The humanitarian response strategy JPA 2012 was reviewed and closed.
• The Government appreciated the good collaboration of the humanitarian community and the donors in resettling over 400,000 persons within three years.
• The humanitarian community stressed the importance of conducting multi-sectoral needs assessments to extend support to the most vulnerable when needs arise.
• Floods affected large part of the island in January.
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.