ORIGIN OF ENTRANTS TO SOUTH SUDAN
During this reporting week, a total of 7,150 entrants were surveyed. Of these,
62.8% were South Sudanese nationals; 28.6% were from Uganda; 3.9% from Kenya; 2.4% from Democratic Republic of Congo; and a further 2.3% were from other countries. Entrants’ origin information is self-reported.
● DTM continues to operate 24 FMPs at the borders with DRC, Uganda and CAR, of which six run in cooperation with DTM Uganda on the Ugandan side of the border
● Conducted community leadership/key informants training for 25 individuals in the 2 locations of Kaya and Salia Musalia
● Conducted Round 3 IPC/WASH Assessments for Yei hospital and Lasu PHCC HEALTH
● IOM continue to support and conduct active screening in the following 15 Points of Entry (PoEs) sites: ¯ Yei SSRRC and Yei Airstrip within Yei Town ¯ Lasu and Tokori in Otogo County ¯ Kaya, Bazi, Salia Musala, Okaba, Kor Kaya along Busia Uganda Border ¯ Isebi in Morobo County ¯ Pure, Kerwa, Khorijo, Bori in Kajokeji and ¯ Birigo in Lainya County
- International Organization for Migration
- Copyright © IOM. All rights reserved.