South Sudan Emergency Livelihood Response Programme Operational Update, 7 August 2017
- Data is coming in from the 20th round of the countrywide Food Security and Nutrition Monitoring System (FSNMS) assessments being conducted in preparation for next IPC release (planned for September).
- Crop assessments are ongoing, with a focus on monitoring the outbreak of the Fall armyworm, and preparations are underway for an updated Crop Watch Bulletin to be released in mid-August before the harvest season begins.
- Post-distribution monitoring of all projects is complete, and will be finalized mid-August.
- OCHA-led multi-sector assessment to Mvolo County to investigate unconfirmed reports of hunger related deaths.
- FAO Farmer Field Schools and Junior Farmer Field Schools have started for this season in Eastern Equatoria.