• The Ministry of Health declared a cholera outbreak in Juba, Central Equatoria, with 43 suspected cases and two deaths reported.
• Fighting continued in Bentiu, Unity State, including around the UN Base, where up to 25,000 people are sheltered.
• About 1.3 million South Sudanese have been displaced, including 350,000 people who have fled to neighbouring countries.
• According to the latest data, four million people are facing acute food insecurity.
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.