● Over one million people have been forced from their homes by the conﬂict, including 803,200 displaced within South Sudan and 254,600 who have ﬂed to neighbouring countries.
● Partners launched a multi-sector rapid response mechanism, aiming to reach people in hard-to-access locations in the coming three months.
● Multi-sector aid response started in Akobo, Jonglei State, Melut, Upper Nile State and Nyal, Unity State.
● With three months left to implement activities, the South Sudan Crisis Response Plan for January to June was only 25 per cent funded, with large gaps affecting priority sectors such as protection and WASH.
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.