- Mounting tensions driven by insecurity in Jonglei are restricting aid delivery to several areas of the state.
- A spike in refugee arrivals was reported in Upper Nile State over the week, as relief organizations registered close to 900 people from Sudan’s Blue Nile State.
- The Government affirms tax exemption on humanitarian goods in Upper Nile, enabling unblocking of relief items which are currently stuck in various entry ports in the state.
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.