• An outbreak of violence sparked by protests in Western Bahr el Ghazal State led to the death of nine people in Wau.
• A recent HIV assessment carried out by UNAIDS indicates that adults in refugee, returnee and displaced communities in Unity, Upper Nile and Western Equatoria are at high risk of contracting HIV.
• Aid organizations activated contingency plans to respond to a new wave of refugees into Unity and Upper Nile states, as arrival numbers increase.
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.