• Humanitarian assistance continued to 23,000 refugees in northern Unity State displaced from Sudan’s Southern Kordofan, with one week’s worth of food aid delivered during the week.
• Between 10,000 and 15,000 refugees are estimated to have fled to the border areas of Upper Nile State following fighting in Blue Nile State in Sudan, according to UNHCR.
• A rebel militia attack in Jonglei’s Pigi County on 16 November killed at least 15 people and left an unconfirmed number displaced.
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.