- An airlift of returnees stranded in Kosti, Sudan, began on 14 May, with 1,890 returnees flown via Khartoum to Juba in the first four days of the operation.
- Food security partners assisted over a million people in South Sudan in January-April and continued scaling up in order to reach 2.7 million with food assistance this year.
- Humanitarian partners met on 15 May for a mid-year review of the Consolidated Appeal Process (CAP) for South Sudan. Increased needs have outstripped CAP 2012 projections in key areas.
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.