- At least 14,000 people were affected by inter-communal clashes in Akobo County, Jonglei State on 8 February.
- Aid organizations are concerned about the high number of refugee arrivals into Yida in Unity State, with 1,400 people arriving in the past week alone.
- An allocation of US$56.5 million towards emergency preparedness and response by the South Sudan Common Humanitarian Fund will benefit up to 1.5 million people across the country.
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.