- 32,162 Arrivals from Yemen since 27 March 2015, at the early onset of the crisis
- 5,778 Yemenis registered in Somalia since 27 March 2015 (including Somalis with dual Yemeni-Somali citizenship)
- 20,142 Arrivals registered at Reception Centres in Berbera, Bossaso and Mogadishu since 27 March 2015
- 52% Registered arrivals expressing intention to return to Mogadishu
- 9,957 Somali returnees provided with onward transportation assistance since 27 March 2015
During the reporting period, a total of 99 individuals arrived in Somalia through the ports of Berbera (54 persons), in Somaliland, and Bossaso (45 persons), in Puntland. Out of this total, 80 individuals were registered by UNHCR in collaboration with local authorities and partners in the Berbera and Bossaso Reception Centres.