- 385 arrivals from Yemen
- 320 refugee children enrolled in schools
- 482 refugees supported with health care assistance
- 798 refugee households provided with cash assistance
- During the reporting period 385 persons – 312 Somalis and 73 Yemenis – arrived and were provided with arrival assistance by UNHCR and partners;
- UNHCR and partners facilitated access to education for 320 refugee children;
- Health care assistance was provided for 482 Yemeni refugees by UNHCR and partners;
- UNHCR and partners distributed cash assistance to 798 households to support their (re)integration.