- 34,488 arrivals from Yemen since 27 March 2015, at the early onset of the crisis
- 8,490 Yemenis registered in Somalia since 27 March 2015 (including Somalis with dual Yemeni-Somali citizenship)
- 22,076 arrivals registered at Reception Centres in Berbera, Bossaso and Mogadishu since 27 March 2015
- 52% of registered arrivals expressing intention to return to Mogadishu
- 10,778 Somali returnees provided with onward transportation assistance since 27 March 2015
- During the reporting period, 13 boats arrived from Yemen, carrying a total of 493 individuals, comprising of 325 Somalis, 150 Yemenis and 18 third country nationals.
- Six boats arrived in Bossaso, carrying a total of 215 individuals (185 Somalis and 30 Yemenis). Of the new arrivals 140 went to the Bossaso Reception Centre and were registered by UNHCR in direct collaboration with the local authorities and partners.
- Seven boats arrived in Berbera, carrying a total of 278 individuals (140 Somalis, 120 Yemenis and 18 individuals of other nationalities). All new arrivals were registered by UNHCR in direct collaboration with the local authorities and partners.