- New data confirms a 9 per cent decline in malnutrition rates over a six-month period, but the situation remains fragile.
- Health partners respond to reports of confirmed and suspected cholera cases in southern and central Somalia.
- About12,000 refugees crossed the border back into Somalia in January and February, the majority from Kenya. However, conditions are not yet viable for large- scale returns.
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.