I. HIGHLIGHTS/KEY PRIORITIES
· 250,000 Somalis remain in famine and four million remain in need of humanitarian aid, almost six months after the declaration of famine in parts of southern and central Somalia.
· The President of Puntland announced this week that internally displaced persons from southern Somalia are not welcome in Puntland.
· The African Union has approved the integration of Kenyan troops into its mission in Somalia.
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.