I. HIGHLIGHTS/KEY PRIORITIES
· Insecurity and the ongoing rains continue to impede access to populations in need in south Somalia.
· Additional funds are needed for the Common Humanitarian Fund.
· A second round of emergency measles vaccinations was carried out in Mogadishu on 29-31 October targeting unvaccinated IDPs moving into Mogadishu.
· The overall agricultural production in southern Somalia is likely to be below average.
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.