• A total of 343 (80%) health facilities across Somalia submitted weekly reports of epidemicprone diseases in the electronic early warning alert and response network (EWARN) system in week 38.
• A total of 7,759 alerts were received in week 38, 50 of these alerts were confirmed as true. The total number of consultations increased from 76,247 in week 37 to 80,447 in week 38.
• New cholera alerts where received in Banadir regions in selected IDPs and verification is under way
• The number of reported measles increased from 92 in week 37 to 107 cases in week 38.
Completeness of reporting
• The overall of completeness of reporting was 80% (343 out of 428 active health facilities in EWARN) have reported in this week