• A total of 23 new cases AWD/cholera were reported in week 40 compared to 29 cases week 39.
• 1 new death was reported in week 40
• A cumulative total of 6,446 cases including 43 deaths have been reported since December 2017
• The new AWD/cholera outbreak started in Beletweyne started in December 2017.
• No new cases have been reported in Southwest state and Hirshabelle for the past 4 weeks
• In 2018 new outbreaks were reported in Banadir, Kismayo, Jowhar, Bulobarde, Merka, Brava, kurtunwarey and Afgoye