I. HIGHLIGHTS/KEY PRIORITIES
· Al Shabaab bans ICRC from operating in areas under its control in Somalia.
· Famine downgraded in southern Somalia, but aid levels must be sustained to consolidate humanitarian gains.
· Tens of thousands are displaced within Kenya and into Ethiopia in inter-communal violence in Moyale, northern Kenya.
· Humanitarian community in Dadaab refugee complex strives to deliver basic services despite significant security constraints.
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.