I. HIGHLIGHTS/KEY PRIORITIES
· Tensions remain high in North Eastern Province of Kenya following a series of explosive attacks targeting military and police convoys in the area.
· Aid workers have further reduced operations in the Dadaab refugee camps following heightened insecurity.
· WHO has called on health partners to intensify cholera preventative activities in Mogadishu following an increase in cases.
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.