• 594 houses destroyed, affecting 3,329 people
• 10 people have been confirmed dead
• Access to water has been identified as an urgent need
• Thirteen camps have been established to shelter 2,434 people.
• Damage to the Lata wharf is delaying the distribution of relief supplies
• Aftershocks continue to cause damage and are preventing people from returning to their homes
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.