ACFOA members undertake a wide range of
activities with Solomon Island partners in all sectors.
This matrix outlines their long-term continuous involvement across all levels.
Australian NGOs have long-standing relationships with local Solomon Island partners. Currently 16 agencies work with more than 50 local partners. These partnerships enable Australian NGOs to work very effectively on a wide range of activities aimed at poverty reduction.
These activities include:
- Civil society strengthening
- Provision of basic services
- Community engagement in peace and reconciliation
The scope, volume and diversity of Australian NGO experience is demonstrated in this matrix, which provides:
- Each agency's organisational profile, contact details and data on past and current projects
- Data categorised by sector, size, location, partnerships and staffing
- Analysis according to sector and partners (Appendices 1&2).
(PDF* format - 344 KB)