UN agencies, funds and programmes are supporting the Government in their work to build a better, more resilient Sierra Leone.
In this newsletter, you will find examples of the work of the UN family.
- 100 female entrepreneurs launch businesses
- FAO Representative presents credentials
- Women minimise flood risk
- Good parenting is child’s play
- MoFED hails UNFPA’s support to population policy development
- High level international experts’ conference on health workforce
- Stakeholders discuss good practices on Food and Nutrition Security and the Right to Food
- Smallholder farmers improve and diversify their food production
- Livelihood skills and monthly stipends for Ebola survivors
- UNFPA supports census aggregate data tabulation plan ahead of final result
- Mental health funding and the SDGs: What now & who pays?
Read the full newsletter here