- In Guinea on 14-15 September, the National Coordinator and the Ebola Crisis Manager led an inter-agency cross-border mission to Sierra Leone to meet with counterparts and share lessons-learned on Guinea’s approach to quarantine and Ebola vaccination trials.
- WHO has recently issued guidance on Ebola virus disease during pregnancy, including screening and management of Ebola cases, contacts and survivors.
- To increase demand for family planning in the context of Ebola, the Ministry of Health and Sanitation in Sierra Leone, with the support of UNFPA, launched Sierra Leone's first National Family Planning Demand Generation Campaign with the theme: 'Children by Choice, not by Chance' on 8 September. The aim of the month long campaign is to improve reproductive health and increase uptake of family planning services.
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.