HIGHLIGHTS · Female single-headed households and the elderly should be prioritised for immediate shelter assistance.
· Cash-for-work projects are significant to pave way for early recovery and livelihood support.
· 400,000 people need food assistance for relief and recovery for a period of six months.
· Communications with affected communities is important in understanding and improving humanitarian response.
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.