I. HIGHLIGHTS/KEY PRIORITIES
• Finding of the Shelter cluster-led assessment reveal major structural damage to 14% of affected houses in CDO
• Lack of civil and property documentation continues to hamper access to assistance
• Emergency school feeding programmes reach 38,000 children, promoting school attendance
• Additional site management support has been requested by DSWD
• Increased levels of malnutrition continue to be recorded in some municipalities, with global acute malnutrition reaching the rate of up to 12.3%
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.