I. Highlight / Key priorities
• Movements of the displaced continue; only 24,477 people remain in evacuation centres, while 197,480 people continue to seek refuge with host families and in makeshift shelters
• More relocation sites are identified; they require clearance from the Mines and Geosciences Bureau
• Six-step plan Rehabilitation and Resettlement Plan is developed for Iligan
• Aid is reaching some of the affected in remote and cut off areas, but remains insufficient • Relocations from ECs, while welcome, seem to be occurring without prioritisation of the most vulnerable groups and provision of adequate and relevant information about the process.
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.