• The number of affected people has increased to 11.8 million. Typhoon Haiyan left 4,460 dead, 921,200 people displaced and 243,600 houses destroyed.
• Fuel in Tacloban City is expected to run out in days.
• Three logistics hubs are now operational in Samar and Leyte (Tacloban City, Guiuan and Ormoc City). Truck shortage and blocked roads continue to delay relief operations.
• The Haiyan Action Plan is 19 per cent funded ($58 million). As of 15 November, the Humanitarian Country Team will convene daily donor briefings in Manila.
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.