I. HIGHLIGHTS/KEY PRIORITIES
· Registration and profiling of the displaced in and outside of evacuation centres are on-going
· Philippines Human Rights body (CHRP) develops policy on rights of the displaced
· Stronger coordination of temporary and permanent shelter initiatives is required to ensure a smooth transition from relief to reconstruction
· Multiple coordinated cash- and food-for-work schemes provide temporary livelihood opportunities to the displaced, long-term livelihood
· Construction of WASH and common facilities and establishment of dedicated child- and women-friendly spaces are key to secure appropriate conditions in evacuation centres and relocation sites
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.