- Bulusan volcano's seismic network during the past 24 hours recorded nine (9) volcanic earthquakes. Steam emission from the crater and active vents was generally wispy all throughout.
- Alert Level 1 remains in effect over the volcano.No entry within the 4-km radius permanent danger zone (PDZ) is strongly restricted because sudden hazardous explosions are likely to affect this area.
- On October 16, 2007, lahar flow occurred in Irosin, Sorsogon affecting 187 families 1754 persons in Barangays Cogon, Monbon and Mapaso.
- The affected families as of reporting time are still in the following evacuation centers:
|Brgy Cogon||134 families/521 persons||Gallanosa National High School|
|Brgy Monbon||18 families/ 70 persons||Casa Bliss Building|
|Brgy Mapaso||35 families/163 persons||Barangay Hall|
- The estimated cost of damages to properties is P25 million : P5 M houses; P10 M agriculture; P1 M bridges; P4 M dikes and P5 M silted irrigation dam