• Over 85,000 people affected by seasonal flooding in Maguindanao province, southern Philippines.
• Government sets target to close largest evacuation centres in Zamboanga City.
• Community consultations in Typhoon Haiyan-affected areas reveal gaps in livelihood and shelter assistance in Western Visayas Region upland villages.
• Women civil society participates in ECOSOC high-level panel on aid effectiveness.
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.