• The priority remaining needs are shelter, early recovery and support to health services.
• This revised action plan seeks US$33.8 million over a six-month period from October 2013 to April 2014.1 The current funding gap is $19 million.
• WASH facilities are still needed in evacuation camps, schools and health facilities.
• Accurate information on IDPs to effectively allocate funds and develop a comprehensive resettlement strategy will soon be finalized.
• 13 new projects in the revised action plan that include local partners.
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.