• Alert Level Two (“Alarming”) has been raised over Taal Volcano on 10 April.
• Rido or clan feuds continue to cause sporadic displacements in Maguindanao Province in the Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (ARMM).
• The UN Special Representative of the Secretary-General for Children and Armed Conflict and the National Democratic Front of the Philippines agreed to develop an Action Plan to ensure that no children are among the ranks of the New People’s Army or involved in the conflict.
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.