I. SITUATION OVERVIEW
"SARAH" WEAKENS INTO A TROPICAL STORM WHILE MOVING NORTH-NORTHEASTWARD.
• "SARAH" weakened into a Tropical Storm today, 22 November 2019, 8:00 AM.
• Tropical Storm "SARAH is no longer expected to bring significant rainfall activity over the country. However, due to the Northeast Monsoon, cloudy skies with light to moderate rains may be experienced over Metro Manila, Bicol Region, Aurora, Quezon, Rizal, Laguna and Bulacan.
• Gusty conditions may still be experienced today over Batanes and Babuyan Islands due to the surge of the Northeast Monsoon. This condition is forecast to gradually weaken throughout the day.
• Sea travel remains risky, especially for small sea crafts, over the seaboards of Northern Luzon (Batanes, Cagayan including Babuyan Islands, 'locos Provinces and Isabela) due to prevailing rough sea conditions caused by the Northeast Monsoon.
• "SARAH" is forecast to exit the Philippine Area of Responsibility (PAR) between tonight, 22 November 2019 and tomorrow morning, 23 November 2019. It is forecast to gradually weaken as it moves towards the East China Sea in the next 2 days.