"SARAH" WEAKENS AS IT MOVES NORTHWARD TOWARDS THE SOUTHERN RYUKYUS
• Rainfall outlook for today: "SARAH" is no longer expected to bring significant rainfall activity over the country
• All Tropical Cyclone Wind Signals are now lifted. Despite this, gusts may still be experienced today over Batanes and Babuyan Islands due to the surge of the Northeast Monsoon. However, this condition is forecast to gradually weaken throughout the day.
• Sea travel remains risky, especially for small sea crafts, over the seaboards of Northern Luzon (Batanes, Cagayan including Babuyan Islands, (locos Provinces and Isabela) due to prevailing rough sea conditions caused by the Northeast Monsoon.
• "SARAH" is forecast to exit the Philippine Area of Responsibility (PAR) between tonight and tomorrow morning. It is forecast to gradually weaken as it moves towards the East China Sea in the next 2 days.
• At 4:00 AM today, the remnant Low Pressure Area (LPA) of Tropical Depression "Ramon" was estimated based on all available data at 590 km West of Coron, Palawan (11.7°N, 114.8°E), outside the PAR. With this development, this is the final update on this weather disturbance.