I. SITUATION OVERVIEW:
· As of 5:00AM 09 May 2011, today, Tropical Storm "BEBENG" has maintained its strength and now threatens the provinces of Aurora and Isabela
Current Weather Situation
· Ilocos Norte and Ilocos Sur are experiencing cloudy skies while La Union and Pangasinan have fair weather
· Isabela, Nueva Vizcaya, Quirino, Batanes and Cagayan are experiencing cloudy skies with intermittent light rains
· Aurora (Public Storm Signal No. 2), Nueva Ecija (Public Storm Signal No.
1) and Tarlac are experiencing cloudy with normal winds while Bataan and Zambales are experiencing cloudy with intermittent moderate rains.
Pampanga and Bulacan are experiencing cloudy with light to moderate winds
Batangas and Laguna are experiencing cloudy skies with scattered rainshowers while Cavite, Rizal and Quezon (Guinayangan, Infanta and General Nakar) are experiencing rainy weather
· Occidental Mindoro, Oriental Mindoro and Marinduque are experiencing continuous light rains; Romblon scattered moderate to heavy rains, and Palawan (Puerto Princesa and Coron) is cloudy
· Region wide is experiencing light to heavy rains
· Leyte, Southern Leyte, Samar and Northern Samar are experiencing light rains